Old and/or dirty filters in your system cause multiple problems for your HVAC system. Dirty air filters are a source of increased operating costs and poor system operation.
Problems Caused by Dirty Filters
- Reduced air flow in the home, making the fans work harder to push the air. This can even cause systems to “freeze” up when it gets bad enough.
- Causing fan blades to accumulate dirt which wastes energy and increases energy bills cause excessive dust and dirt build-up inside your duct system, leading to mold or allergen problems in a home the need for costly duct cleaning or even replacement.
- Blocking the cooling coil itself with dirt, reducing system effectiveness and possibly leading to costly repairs.
- Frost build-up on the cooling coil and reduced or totally blocked air flow in the system.
- Dirt bypassing the filter entirely, soiling and blocking the blower fan itself, leading to more costly repairs.
The filters on an air conditioning or heating system should be changed monthly when the system is in use. When contacting us, ask whether it is necessary to clean the blower fan and duct work as well for optimal performance.
Call 801-360-2489 for a free estimate or second opinion.
Free Estimates & Second Opinions
Free Second Opinion
We understand how important it is to have your HVAC serviced by a qualified technician. If you've received an estimate from another company and would like to get a second opinion, let us know and we'll be happy to give you a free, honest estimate - no strings attached!