Old and/or dirty HVAC air filters in your system cause multiple problems for your heating and cooling system. Dirty air filters are a source of increased operating costs and poor system operation.
Every property can benefit from a quality air filtration system. Your family and friends are too important to not worry about the type of indoor air they’re breathing. Air filters can make your home or business more comfortable for people prone to flu, allergies, or asthma.
Problems Caused by Dirty HVAC Air Filters
- Reduced air flow in the home, making the fans work harder to push the air. This can even cause systems to “freeze” up when it gets bad enough.
- Causing fan blades to accumulate dirt which wastes energy and increases energy bills causes excessive dust and dirt build-up inside your duct system, leading to mold or allergen problems in a home the need for costly duct cleaning or even replacement.
- Blocking the cooling coil itself with dirt, reducing system effectiveness and possibly leading to costly repairs.
- Frost build-up on the cooling coil and reduced or totally blocked airflow in the system.
- Dirt bypassing the filter entirely, soiling and blocking the blower fan itself, leading to more costly repairs.
Contact our team at Ultimate Air Inc. for indoor air quality services that make your home safer, cleaner, and more comfortable! When contacting us, ask whether it is necessary to clean the blower fan and ductwork as well for optimal performance. Our trained experts are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We proudly serve homes and businesses in Alpine, Orem, Lehi, and the surrounding areas!
Call 801-360-2489 for a free estimate or second opinion.
Free Estimates & Second Opinions
Free Second Opinion
We understand how important it is to have your HVAC serviced by a qualified technician. If you've received an estimate from another company and would like to get a second opinion, let us know and we'll be happy to give you a free, honest estimate - no strings attached!