Need help with installing a dryer gas line? Well you’ve come to the right place! Utah’s Ultimate Air Inc. is the company to call for all your gas line installation needs.
New gas dryers are designed for efficiency with features such as pilotless ignition and automatic shutoff. Industry studies show that new gas dryers use up to 30% less energy than older models.
The energy efficiency of a clothes dryer is measured by a term called the energy factor. It’s a rating somewhat similar to miles per gallon for a car – but in this case, the measure is pounds of clothing per kilowatt-hour of electricity. The minimum energy factor for a standard capacity electric dryer is 3.01. For gas dryers, the minimum energy factor is 2.67, and, yes, the rating for gas dryers is provided in kilowatt-hours, even though the primary source of fuel is natural gas.
Benefits of Gas Dryers
- Over time, you’ll find gas dryers are more cost-effective affordable fuel than electric driers
- They dry loads in about half the time of electric dryers and produce less static cling
- They can keep clothes from wrinkling because they dissipate heat faster after the end of the cycle
- Natural gas dryers are more gentle on fabrics because clothes are dried more quickly at specific temperatures to adequately evaporate water from the fabric.
- Gas dryers use a standard electrical outlet
- Gas is a more efficient fuel source for generating heat than electricity is
Contact Us for Dryer Gas Line Services
Our licensed gas technicians are available to install and service your natural gas line to your gas dryer, as well as other gas appliances. Our service areas include Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Lehi, and American Fork. Call us today with any questions or for a free second opinion – no strings attached!
Call 801-360-2489 for a free estimate or second opinion.
Free Estimates & Second Opinions
Free Second Opinion
We understand how important it is to have your HVAC serviced by a qualified technician. If you've received an estimate from another company and would like to get a second opinion, let us know and we'll be happy to give you a free, honest estimate - no strings attached!