Establishing a regular AC maintenance plan with a trusted HVAC technician is essential to keep your air conditioner operational. It’s recommended by most manufacturers and HVAC experts to have an annual inspection and maintenance service. This helps maintain the longevity of your AC system and can save you a lot of money in the long run!
Our AC Tune-Up & Maintenance Services Include:
- Changing the filter
- Checking Freon levels and identifying any coolant leaks
- Checking your system’s operation and thermostat’s calibration
- Cleaning indoor and outdoor coils
- Cleaning the unit and drain lines
- Inspecting all other components
- Inspecting all electrical connections
- Tightening any loose wiring connections
- Recommending repairs if needed
- Replacing or cleaning place dirty filters
Benefits of Caring for Your AC System
While there are smaller jobs homeowners and business owners can complete on their own, there are many more advanced jobs that an expert should handle during annual or semi-annual air conditioning service visits. Don’t take chances with the indoor comfort of your home during those sweaty days of summer.
Benefits will include:
- A more reliable air conditioning system
- A more energy-efficient system
- Fewer repair issues
- Increase the life span of your system
Ultimate Air will take care of all your Utah HVAC residential and commercial needs. For commercial projects, we can support retail, multi-tenant office complexes, restaurants, larger buildings, new construction, or replacement. Call us at 801-360-2489 to discuss the needs of your residential or business air conditioning needs. Allow us to demonstrate why contractors are delighted with their choice when selecting Ultimate Air. We can provide your Utah County business or home with a worry-free AC & Heating system today!
Our AC maintenance services include installation and repair for both business and residential customers, serving Utah and Salt Lake County areas including Lehi, American Fork, Eagle Mountain, and Lindon.
Call 801-360-2489 for a free estimate or second opinion.
Free Estimates & Second Opinions
Free Second Opinion
We understand how important it is to have your HVAC serviced by a qualified technician. If you've received an estimate from another company and would like to get a second opinion, let us know and we'll be happy to give you a free, honest estimate - no strings attached!