Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down. The most important preventive medicine for your AC unit is to have your system inspected and cleaned to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Air conditioners can fail at any time without warning. Most air conditioners experience a variety of problems before the unit is out of service including the following:
- AC unit does not come on
- Circuit breaker trips when unit turned on
- AC unit hums but fan does not run
- AC unit fan runs but AC compressor does not
- Outdoor AC unit runs, no fan inside
- AC leaking water inside house
- Ice on lines at u/s unit and at condenser
- AC Thermostat not holding temperature that it is set for
- Several rooms in home warmer than others
- AC unit runs constantly
If you’re AC unit experiences any problems, contact Ultimate Air to diagnose any issues and recommend necessary repairs before more costly repair or replacement is needed.
Call 801-360-2489 for a free estimate or second opinion.
Free Estimates & Second Opinions
Free Second Opinion
We understand how important it is to have your HVAC serviced by a qualified technician. If you've received an estimate from another company and would like to get a second opinion, let us know and we'll be happy to give you a free, honest estimate - no strings attached!