When AC Units Experience Problems
Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down. The most important preventive medicine for your AC unit is to have your system inspected and cleaned to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Air conditioners can fail at any time without warning. Most air conditioners experience a variety of problems before the unit is out of service including the following:
Common AC Problems Utah
- AC unit does not come on
- Circuit breaker trips when unit turned on
- AC unit hums but fan does not run
- AC unit fan runs but AC compressor does not
- Outdoor AC unit runs, no fan inside
- AC leaking water inside house
- Ice on lines at u/s unit and at condenser
- AC Thermostat not holding temperature that it is set for
- Several rooms in home warmer than others
- AC unit runs constantly
If you’re AC unit experiences any problems, contact Ultimate Air to diagnose any issues and recommend necessary repairs before more costly repair or replacement is needed.
Freon, R-22, Refrigerant, 410A, Heat Pumps, Compressors, Refrigerant Leaks, Condensate Leaks, Retrofitting, Fans, Dirty Coils and more!
Carrier, Rudd, Bryant, Trane, Tempstar, Payne, Lennox, Rheem, York, and more!
Brands We Service
Trane, Lennox, Bryant, Tempstar, Armstrong, York, Amana, Payne, Rheem, Alpine Gas Fireplaces, Carrier, Goodman, Day & Night, Honeywell
Cities We Regularly Serve
Lehi, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Highland, Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Lindon
Heating & Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Ventalation & Ductwork, Fireplace Repair, Gas Lines, HVAC Services, Air Quality
©2018 Ultimate Air, All Rights Reserved