Air Humidifier Installation and Repair In Utah County and Salt Lake County
Understanding relative humidity is essential for the safety of your home. A home humidifier is a great appliance for comfortable living, but you need to know how to safely operate it.
Other things to be aware of when considering a humidifier include:
- Air that is too dry can affect your family’s health, damage your body and household items, and put a strain on your heating system.
- Air containing too much moisture is also a problem. Excess humidity supports mold and mildew growth, leading to potential respiratory and other illnesses. In climates where moist air is a problem, dehumidifiers have been introduced.
- During winter, when the heat is on, the relative humidity in your house can become very low. This is because heated air can hold more moisture than cold air.
- As the air in your home heats up, it becomes “thirsty” and begins sucking moisture out of surrounding surfaces: plants, walls, furniture, books, paintings, human bodies, everything!
- Whenever air is heated, it dries out the air to uncomfortable and damaging levels.
We service home and business air humidifier needs in the Lehi, Saratoga Springs, Salt Lake City and Utah County area.
Brands We Service
Trane, Lennox, Bryant, Tempstar, Armstrong, York, Amana, Payne, Rheem, Alpine Gas Fireplaces, Carrier, Goodman, Day & Night, Honeywell
Cities We Regularly Serve
Lehi, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Highland, Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Lindon
Heating & Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Ventalation & Ductwork, Fireplace Repair, Gas Lines, HVAC Services, Air Quality
©2018 Ultimate Air, All Rights Reserved