The importance of filter replacement
Old and/or dirty filters in your system cause multiple problems for your HVAC system. Dirty air filters are a source of increased operating costs and poor system operation.
- Problems Caused by Dirty Filters Include:
Reduced air flow in the home, making the fans work harder to push the air. This can even cause systems to “freeze” up when it gets bad enough
- Causing fan blades to accumulate dirt which wastes energy and increases energy bills
cause excessive dust and dirt build-up inside your duct system, leading to mold or allergen problems in a home the need for costly duct cleaning or even replacement.
- Blocking the cooling coil itself with dirt, reducing system effectiveness and possibly leading to costly repairs
- Frost build-up on the cooling coil and reduced or totally blocked air flow in the system
- Dirt bypassing the filter entirely, soiling and blocking the blower fan itself, leading to more costly repairs.
The filters on an air conditioning or heating system should be changed monthly when the system is in use. When contacting us, ask whether it is necessary to clean the blower fan and duct work as well for optimal performance.
Gas Valves, Ignitors, Pilots, Heat Pumps, Air Vents, Blower Motor, Inducer or Assembly Part Motors, Flame Sensors, Fan Coils and Air Handlers, Filters, HEPA Filters, Combustion Air, Thermostats, Roof Caps, Duct Free Splits, Ducted Splits, and Carbon Monoxide Testing.
High Efficiency Furnaces
Baseboard Electric Heat
Retrofit or Add-On Furnaces
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
Roof Top Units
Makeup Air Units
Infra-Red or Garage Heaters
*** not main services
Carrier, Rudd, Bryant, Trane, Tempstar, Payne, Lennox, Rheem, York, and more!
Brands We Service
Trane, Lennox, Bryant, Tempstar, Armstrong, York, Amana, Payne, Rheem, Alpine Gas Fireplaces, Carrier, Goodman, Day & Night, Honeywell
Cities We Regularly Serve
Lehi, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Highland, Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Lindon
Heating & Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Ventalation & Ductwork, Fireplace Repair, Gas Lines, HVAC Services, Air Quality
©2019 Ultimate Air, All Rights Reserved